A methods that gets results
The Shockwave is one of the most effective therapies to help you overcome calcific tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, and many other chronic myofascial pains.
At the clinic, we use the Masterpuls MP 100 Radial ShockWave Device as it was developed to target specific areas of treatment. Using shock waves in painful areas of the body helps stimulate the potential for tissue regeneration, increase blood flow and speed healing.
Without any invasive side effects, shockwave therapy is particularly effective in chronic conditions that persist for a long time and where other therapeutic approaches have not given the desired results.
Among the therapeutic effects of shockwaves, we note:
- Increased microcirculation
- Decrease in chronic inflammation
- Dissolution of calcifications
- Increased collagen production
- Analgesia (pain reduction)
Health conditions for which we are most often consulted.
- Trigger points (muscle tension knots)
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow)
- Jumper's knee (patellar tendon)
- Calcification in the shoulder
- Rotator cuff syndrome
- Chronic pain (neck, back, shoulder)
- Medial tibial stress syndrome
- Scar tissue